Count on Mannasoft to help your company deal with numerous IT challenges. Offering a broad range of services and solutions, we will assist your company in maximizing IT resources as well as maintaining the LAN system.
We help companies plan, deploy, and migrate existing infrastructure and systems to Private Cloud to take advantage of the business benefits cloud computing has to offer. With our vast experience on MS Active Directory as well as Private Cloud Management systems, we can help ease the management aspect and improve Service Level.
As a Microsoft Cloud Circle Partner we now provides Public cloud Services using Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform. We offer Hosting of Applications (Utilizing MS Azure Cloud Platform), MS Exchange 2010/2013, MS Sharepoint 2010/2013, MS Lync , and MS Dynamic CRM 2011, and MS Dynamics NAV 2013.
We provide the following Cloud Services:
- WebSite Hosting
- Virtual Machines
- Mobile Services
- SQL Azure
- Active Directory
We have developed applications for Healthcare, Communication, Human Resources, and Logistics that support Cloud Infrastructure multi-tenant and multi-user model. Our Software as a Service (SaaS) applications provides lower cost, less management and support (no support for infrastructure), and accessible anytime anywhere from a device with web browser to our clients.
Windows Mobile Application employs three ideals in Web Development; freeware applications, excellent ad-ons and great access. This cuts down development time and cost yet still delivers the best and most professional results. Our applications will ensure features such as networking, themes, tools for tweak, music players, newsreaders, Internet browser, document manager and much more.
Take advantage of our extensive expertise in developing cost-effective and reliable solutions. Whether it is developing specialized applications from the ground up or modifying existing programs or integrating systems, we have the technical skills necessary to design, develop, test and implement applications on a broad range of platforms. We can develop Client-Server, Windows Forms, Online accessible using Web Browser, or Cloud Application accessible from most of the Web enabled devices and mobile devices.
Allow us to help your company design, manage and maintain your dynamic and interactive web site by engaging our services in:
- Web Design and Development
- Content Management System
Our goal is to help you capitalize and optimize your I.T. infrastructure and resources through the following services:
- Networking and Security Planning / Deployment / Support
- Infrastructure Planning / Deployment / Migration / Support
- Servers / Active Directory / Identity Management
- Business Productivity Solution Planning / Deployment / Migration / Support
- Electronic Mail / Unified Communication and Collaboration
- Portals / CRM / Databases
Optimax has the technical skills and expertise to manage your I.T. infrastructure. We can perform On-site and Off-site / Remote IT Management Services.
- System Administration and Support
- Application Administration and Support
Many companies find that it is often not practical to invest in the training required to support software or to carry out temporary IT-reated tasks. In response to this, Optimax deploys manpower resources to our clients’ offices in order to help them with their IT issues such as, but not limited to technical support, software installation, application development and systems integration.
- Desktop Support On-site or remote support for desktop applications such as MS Office, MS Project, Photoshop, etc.
- Network Support Capable of designing, building, and managing your whole LAN infrastructure.
- Anti-Virus Support On-site support for virus clean-up, AV Installation, Configuration, and Deployment.
- Hardware Repair Installation or replacement of new computer hardware and peripherals and any other actions necessary, including upgrades.
Optimax continues to offer trainings on popular software applications from introductory level to advanced level. Our training courses can be customized to address your unique business requirements.
ID Printing Services
Type of ID Cards
Smart Card refers to plastic white card with chip and wires inside and used for iGuard for door access and timekeeping purposes .
This card can be categorized into two :
PVC refers to plastic card without chip and wires inside it and doesn't work with iGuard.