CRM(Customer Relationship Management)
Over 1 million users have selected GoldMine to help them manage over one billion relationships and build enduring relationships that enable them to thrive.
GoldMine’s robust capabilities and high ease-of-use deliver rapid time to benefit and return on investment. With GoldMine, you’ll:
- Improve effectiveness, accelerating your goal achievement up to 15%.
- Boost productivity up to 10%.
- Increase the number of deals you close by up to 16%.
- Retain 50% more of your customers over a five-year period.
Goldmine Premium Edition provides instant access to all CRM data and improves user productivity with feature enhancements and product additions that include:Complete CRM Dashboards
Manage your business relationship needs with a complete set of visual dashboards, including:
- Pre-built dashboard parts for marketing, sales, and customer service
- Ability to configure your own dashboards.
- Preview GoldMine information directly from Outlook; no need to switch back and forth
- Users can drill into GoldMine records, improving user adoption
- Easily and effectively manage every relationship in your business community Sales Management
- Maintain a consistent selling process
- Get insight into where you win most
- Get visibility into your pipeline and forecast
- No HTML experience required to send business-professional emails
- GoldMine’s filtering capabilities will let you prepare lists for targeted campaigns
- View campaign results for new and existing campaigns
- Improve marketing effectiveness
- Target the right contacts with a better understanding of your best customer
- Manage your leads more effectively with lead analysis tools
- Manage service requests effectively
- Improve client satisfaction and customer retention
- Analyze and resolve customer service issues with Knowledge Base features
Microsoft Dynamics offers a full range of software focused on delivering business insights that matter to both you and your customers. From customer relationship management (CRM) software to enterprise resource planning (ERP), from supply chain management to business intelligence and reporting, Microsoft Dynamics has a business solution that’s just right for you.
Microsoft Dynamics - Sales
Your customers know more than ever before—making buying decisions before you can even engage. Your sales team must adapt to the new customer journey. We enable you to zero in, win faster, and sell more.Reimagine sales with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics - Service
Service expectations have changed forever. Customers expect quality, personalized service, on their terms. We help you earn loyalty, empower agents, and drive resolution with amazing service—at any time, via any channel.Earn customer loyalty with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics - Marketing
Marketing needs are constantly changing. You need to engage customers in new ways across new channels, while showing the ROI of investments. We help you engage customers, build pipeline, and demonstrate impact.Unleash your marketing potential with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics - Social
Social insight can inform great customer experiences, ensuring that messages resonate while highlighting trends that impact your brand. But it shouldn't cost a fortune or be limited to a few—it should be part of everything you do.Get in on the conversation with Microsoft Social Listening
Oracle’s Complete CRM solutions offer the broadest and deepest capabilities that help organizations drive sales, marketing, loyalty, and service effectiveness.Oracle CRM On-Demand
- Sales Oracle CRM On Demand Sales increases sales productivity and results by providing companies with a comprehensive set of tools to optimize the entire sales processes—from initial lead qualification to opportunity management through forecasting and deal closure.
- Service Oracle’s CRM On Demand Service solution enables organizations to provide quick, accurate, and consistent service to their customers, driving both increased customer satisfaction and organizational profitability.
- Marketing Oracle CRM On Demand Marketing provides a full suite of capabilities to automate the complete marketing process, from designing inbound and outbound campaigns through lead management and lead nurturing to measuring marketing ROI.
Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management (CRM), a component of the Oracle Fusion Applications suite, sets a new standard for CRM in sales performance management, enterprise integration, and business flexibility:
- Comprehensive sales suite solution drives better sales performance management
- Role-based user experience provides sales executives, sales managers, and sales reps with information when they need it
- Modular, flexible, and extensible approach for rapid adoption
- 100% standards-based infrastructure reduces the cost of staffing, implementation, and maintenance
- Available on demand or on premise