Sensor Probe 8
AKCP SensorProbe 8 Download Brochure
High-Speed, Accurate and Rugged.
A high-speed, accurate and intelligent monitoring device, sensorProbe8 extends the sensorProbe™ family with enhanced features to make remote monitoring easy. It is a completely embedded host with a proprietary Linux like Operating System which includes TCP/IP stack, a built-in-web-server and full Email and SNMP functionality. SP8 offers the very best for monitoring needs being a standalone product with no external software dependencies. It has 8 auto-sense ports which work with the entire family of AKCP intelligent sensors and can use any combination of sensors to monitor temperature, humidity, water leakage, airflow, security, and even control relays. AKCP sensors can also be used to detect AC voltage and measure DC voltage. The sensorProbe8 system logging can record all events in its embedded database with a time stamp of when the sensor alarm was raised and the action taken place and it safeguards infrastructure, resources and investment from external disaster before it happens.
It also includes a battery backed time of day clock and has advance events filtering options where it is possible to plug in motion detector to the new sensorProbe8. Integration with a single chip relative humidity and temperature multisensory module comprising a calibrated digital output is considered the most important feature in the new SensorPorbe 8.
Deriving a 1U rackmount bracket for easy installation in existing racks and enclosures, the sensorProbe8 is a complete fit to rackmount monitoring solutions with an optional security sensor to tell when the cabinet door has been opened and a graphical airflow monitoring interface with Airflow sensor.
- Fully embedded TCP/IP and Web server
- Built in notification features – Email, SMS and SNMP traps
- Sends email notifications to five email addresses
- 8 autosense ports for connecting any AKCP sensors
- A new improved web-based interface for easy configuration and monitoring
- Battery backed time of day clock for an accurate system date and time
- System logging features with time, date, action.
- A standalone product without any external hardware and software dependencies.
- Micro code firmware update over the internet
- Customized color configuration for displaying alerts
- Network Management System integration