Sensor Probe 8-X60
Sensor Probe 8-X60 Download Brochure
At the core of the sensorProbe8–x60 is the sensorProbe8, which is then married with the 60 dry contact system offering support for remote monitoring and management of various external devices. This integrated system enables connection and monitoring of devices like HVAC systems, Security Equipment, UPS, Generators, Industrial Equipment, etc.SP8-X60 comes with 8 full autosense RJ45 ports for connecting any of AKCP’s intelligent sensors. An additional 60, 2 wire dry contact ports are provided giving a total of up to 69 dry contact ports, wherein the specially designed 2 wire contact ports are easy to use and allows to make own dry contact cables quickly and easily. The SP8-X60 is virtually a ‘plug n play’ device and is extremely easy to use and maintain. Installation process is also simple and one does not need additional power supply or batteries when new optical sensors are added.
- Fully embedded TCP/IP and Web server
- Built in notification features – Email, SMS and SNMP traps
- Sends email notifications to five email addresses
- 8 autosense ports for connecting any AKCP sensors
- A new improved web-based interface for easy configuration and monitoring
- Battery backed time of day clock for an accurate system date and time
- System logging features with time, date, action.
- A standalone product without any external hardware and software dependencies.
- Micro code firmware update over the internet
- Customized color configuration for displaying alerts
- Network Management System integration
- An additional 60, 2 wire dry contact ports are provided, giving a total of up to 28 dry contact ports.