Sensor Probe 8-X20
AKCP SensorProbe 8-X20 Download Brochure
High-Speed, Accurate and Rugged.
The next generation dry contact device is sensorProbe8-x20 which is based on AKCP’s sensorProbe™ technology with an advanced 20 dry contact inputs. It comes in a 1 U rackmount box and gives complete enterprise infrastructure security. SP8-X20 comes with 8 full autosense RJ-45 ports for connecting any AKCP’s intelligent sensors. A completely embedded host that comes with a proprietary Linux-like Operating System, sensorProbe8-X20 is equipped with a TCP/IP stack, internal webserver, e-mail and Full SNMP functionality. It also comes with an optional, high-speed, TI DSP and 16-bit A/D Converter for the specific requirements of special projects, such as integrating power monitoring device.
SP8-X20’s installation is simple and easy by just plugging in the device to the network, and assigning an IP address. Use the IP address to access the web based interface through the browser. The new improved web interface gives the freedom to configure the dry contacts and setting the alarms to keep informed.
- Fully embedded TCP/IP and Web server
- Built in notification features – Email, SMS and SNMP traps
- Sends email notifications to five email addresses
- 8 autosense ports for connecting any AKCP sensors
- A new improved web-based interface for easy configuration and monitoring
- Battery backed time of day clock for an accurate system date and time
- System logging features with time, date, action.
- A standalone product without any external hardware and software dependencies.
- Micro code firmware update over the internet
- Customized color configuration for displaying alerts
- Network Management System integration
- An additional 20, 2 wire dry contact ports are provided, giving a total of up to 28 dry contact ports.