Sensor Probe 2
AKCP SensorProbe 2 Download Brochure
Simple, Accurate and Rugged.
The new sensorProbe 2 is a low cost SNMP enable and Web-based Environmental Monitoring device for environmental variations, power, physical threats and security. It is a completely embedded host with a proprietary Linux like Operating System, including TCP/IP stack, Web server, email and full SNMP functionality. With SP2, SMS notifications can be sent via 3rd party email-to-SMS gateway.
It also includes a battery backed time of day clock and has advance events filtering options where it is possible to plug in motion detector to the new SensorProbe 2. Integration with a single chip relative humidity and temperature multisensory module comprising a calibrated digital output is considered the most important feature in the new sensorPorbe2.
The sensorProbe2 works with every intelligent sensor in the AKCP family as it can connect any of the sensors in any combination to monitor temperature, humidity, water leakage, Airflow including long term graphing, security; detect AC Power Line Voltage, measure Digital Voltmeter, control relays, and many more. Offered sensors notably include an integrated data collection and graphing package to spot trends in the airflow, temperature, humidity. Dry contacts and drivers are available for monitoring UPS status, security systems, and air conditioning status. Every sensor comes with a unique autosense feature, wherein it can recognize a new plugged in sensor and directly reconfigure the SP2 to begin monitoring it. In the event of an alarm or temperature/humidity threshold being exceeded, it has the ability to send alert notification using Email, SMS (via an email-to-SMS gateway, and SNMP Traps.
- Comes with an embedded web server allowing all parameters to be easily configured
- Supports all major communications protocols
- Supports up to 2 of our intelligent autosense sensors simultaneously
- Full SNMP compliant
- Includes SNMP MIB
- Includes SNMP utilities for setting and getting parameters.
- Supports SNMP polling which allows the sensor values to be collected and graphed with host applications
- Sends traps notifications to two destinations
- Sends email notifications to five email addresses
- Email and traps include the sensor description and current sensor value
- User configurable thresholds for all sensors