securityProbe 5ESV Download Brochure
The only monitoring system you'll ever need...
Monitor the physical environment and receive alerts of any disturbances, such as unauthorized intruders, security breaches, high temperatures, smoke, water leakages, power outages and more.
Compatible with the AKCP range of Intelligent Sensors, the SEC5ESV provides a complete environmental, access control and security solution for up to 500 connected sensors.
The securityProbe 5ESV has a Linux Operating System running an iMX25 CPU. An additional 2 Gigabytes SD card can be installed to provide greater storage capacity.
The SEC5ESV boasts High Speed USB 2.0 connectivity with ports available to connect up to 4x AKCP High Definition Digital Cameras and 1x EDGE-180M USB Modem.
It is TCP / IP compliant and runs lighttpd web server including https (SSL), Bash, Perl, Telnet, PHP, Email and Nagios.
The SEC5ESV has an easy-to-use web-based user interface for sensor configuration, data collection and visual graphing. The SEC5ESV supports SNMP v3 with full encryption.
The securityProbe 5ESV also supports Modbus Master / Slave, Modbus RTU and Modbus over TCP / IP creating a unique, easy to configure Modbus to SNMP gateway.
The web-based interface is written in PHP allowing end-user changes such as language translation. The SEC5ESV has a battery time of day clock for accurate record keeping.
- Embedded web server displays sensor information and live video from connected cameras.
- Control PTDZ cameras directly from the web interface.
- Record digital video to remote servers or internal memory, or send live images to your own website.
- Connect up to 4 High Definition Digital Cameras, and simultaneously display images up to 640x480 resolution.
- Receive notifications of anomalous events via email, SMS / MMS, SNMP traps, and many more.
- Integrates with network management systems via SNMPv1 and Encrypted SNMPv3.
- Stream video and sensor information directly to your cellphone or PDA.
- Ability to connect external GPRS / GSM modem, Bluetooth and WiFi USB adapters.
- Uses Linux operating system for maximum stability and flexibility.
- Virtual Sensors monitor power, Modbus, network devices, and other SNMP based equipment.
- Built-in graphing and data logging, internally or to a remote PC.
- Platform independent; free firmware upgrades and utilities from AKCess Pro. Monitor up to 500 intelligent sensors using expansion modules ( E-Opto 16 and E-Sensor 8 )
- Compatible with complete range of AKCess Pro Intelligent Sensors
- Full Modbus support : Modbus Master / Slave, Modbus RTU, Modbus over TCP / IP