securityprobe5e Download Brochure
securityProbe-5E will monitor the physical environment and alert you of any disturbances, such as unauthorized intruders, security breaches, high temperatures, smoke, water leakages, power outages and much more.
Up to 4 remote controlled pan-and-tilt cameras, combined with the securityProbe-5E’s motion detection and event notification system, can keep you up to date via email, SMS, telephone call, web-browser, and other channels - wherever you are, 24/7.
The securityProbe-5E has a Linux Operating System with 128 Megabytes of Flash memory and 64 Megabytes of SDRAM. It is TCP/IP compliant and runs lighttpd web server including https (SSL), Bash, Perl, vi, Telnet, PHP, Email and Nagios. The securityProbe-5E has an easy-to-use web-based user interface for sensor configuration, data collection and extensive graphing. Complete SNMP functions such as SNMP v3 encryption are supported. The securityProbe-5E also supports Modbus Master/Slave, Modbus RTU and Modbus over TCP/IP creating a unique, easy to configure Modbus to SNMP gateway. The web-based interface is written in PHP allowing end-user changes such as language translation. The securityProbe-5E has a battery backed time of day clock for accurate record keeping.
- Embedded web server displays sensor information and live video from connected cameras.
- Control PT cameras directly from the web interface.
- Record streaming video directly to remote servers or internal memory, or send live images to your own website.
- Connect up to 4 external cameras, and simultaneously display images up to 640x480 pixels resolution.
- Receive notifications of anomalous events via email, SMS/MMS, SNMP traps, and many more.
- Integrates with network management systems via SNMPv1 and encrypted SNMPv3.
- Stream video and sensor information directly to your cellphone or PDA.
- Ability to connect external GPRS/GSM modem, Bluetooth and WiFi USB adapters.
- Uses an embedded Linux operating system for maximum stability and flexibility.
- Use the built in 80 Virtual Sensors Feature to monitor power, Modbus, network devices and other SNMP based equipment.
- Built-in graphing and data logging, internally or to a remote PC.
- Platform independent; free firmware upgrades and utilities from AKCP.
- Multilingual web interface. Languages currently supported: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- Full Modbus support : Modbus Master/Slave, Modbus RTU, Modbus over TCP/IP
- 2 Gbyte SD Card Slot on board
- Monitor up to 600 intelligent sensors using the expandable modules, such as temperature and humidity, voltage, smoke detection, airflow and others.
The securityProbe-5E can display pictures from four cameras simultaneously in several sizes, up to 640x480 pixels resolution. Analogue cameras are the kind used in professional surveillance and CCTV monitoring systems. Built-in pan-tilt controller interface allows complete control of pan and tilt cameras using the industry standard Pelco-D bus.
Video conferencing is activated by connecting an external camera to the securityProbe-5E. The securityProbe-5E has an integrated speaker and microphone for communication
The securityProbe-5E integrates and displays graphs of all sensor data in its web-based user interface. The individual graph (day, week, month and year) for each sensor type can be customized, simply by modifying the script template used to generate a particular graph. RRD tool is used to build an embedded database of sensor data. This data can be accessed from the web interface, or downloaded to a remote PC. MRTG can be used to generate real-time graphs of sensor data on a remote website
False Message Filter
In order to prevent false alarms, the securityProbe-5E allows extensive filtering of events. You can limit events based on the time of day or the day of the week. You can also limit the number of alerts per hour, so that you are not swamped with messages. This is especially important with the sensor like the motion detector where you may want to process an event only when the business premises are closed.
Sensor Integration and Notification System
Up to 8 of AKCP’s intelligent sensors can be plugged into the RJ-45 ports of the securityProbe-5E. Once inserted, the sensor automatically configures itself and goes online. Our easy-to-use web based interface allows you to setup the securityProbe-5E within minutes. When online, the sensors use their 4 levels of threshold checking and report any status change.
Notifications and alarms can be dependent on the states of multiple sensors, and can be configured to escalate in severity over time. The notification system can alert you of a problem via email, SMS messages and telephone calls, (additional hardware required), or send a message to any commercial network monitoring system using SNMP traps. The securityProbe-5E can automatically switch a relay on or off, wake-up or shutdown a remote server, send pictures and data via FTP, send a FAX, run your custom script and many more versatile functions.
Email alerts can include a picture taken at the time of the event. All of the events are stored in the systems internal database; 23 pictures per event per camera can be recorded. Event details include the time and the sensor which triggered the event along with the sensor readings. The database can be easily reviewed using our built-in web based analysis system. All of the pictures are time stamped. The securityProbe-5E's system log can be integrated with third party tools for storage and examination.Automatically shutdown your equipment in an emergency
AKCP’s Linux devices will automatically send a shutdown message to your Linux or Windows based servers – so if there is a power outage, for example, you can rest assured that your servers will be safely and automatically shut down before your UPS runs out.